Tuesday, October 11, 2005


So I was over at Banana Blograma, and we are all talking wrestling. This is a famous wrestler that we all know, and I am posting it JUST FOR YOU Cliff and Jamwall! Theres a funny story behind it, and it goes like this:

Last year before Chrismas time, my brother smashed up and totaled his car. I know a guy over at
Metro Misubishi, the general manager by the name of Brent Wade. (I know he will LOVE the free publicity) so anwho, I bring my brother over on...Get this...CHRISTMAS EVE to get a car.

We are in here, and Brent sends over a car dealwer to help my brother. I do a double take. Its GREG GAGNE. Now me and my brother both LOVED those guys when I was a nipper, so Greg not only sold my brother a GREAT car, he gave us this.

It aint bike related, but hey-I am KING BLOG here, and dammit, it's MY realm!

3 comments:

twolf1920 said...

It was fun-He's a pretty nice guy. I asked him what he was doing selling cars..I though he made his fortune and was retired. He said:
"You don't know how EXPENSIVE grandkids can be!"

jamwall said...

no way!!!! that's a cool story!! so THAT's what greg gagne's been up to!

i've seen ventura in person various places, but i've never actually spoken to him. when i was working in public relations (now i'm a computer guy--explain that career change), i was working on an awards event that celebrated award winning PR campaigns in minnesota.

ventura's campaign won an award, jesse decided to show up with his campaign people to accept the award. we tried getting him and dammit! we got him!

i can also recall seeing sheik el kasi sitting in the next booth in some restaurant in long lake many years ago. apparently he's a very friendly guy.

revenge!!!!!

twolf1920 said...

Theres just something nostalgic about the old tyme rasslers...