Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sheriff arrests motorist for harassing cyclist

From the police blotter in today's Longmont Times-Call.
A postmaster was arrested Sunday night afer he was accused of telling a cyclist to "got back to Boulder" and then threatening to kill him, police reports said. According to the cyclist, the postmaster nearly ran him off Overland Road above Jamestown, then yelled, "I hate you ... bicyclists. Go back to Boulder. I live here for a reason and you bicyclists are ruining it." The cyclist, whose address was not released by deputies, said the man then threatened to kill him. A witness corroborated the cyclist's story and deputies arrested the postmaster at his Ward home later that evening, according to reports. The postmaster told deputies he "just popped."

3 comments:

twolf1920 said...

I SWEAR to all you postal employees I am NOT picking on you...I SWEAR!!

(Don't hurt me PLEASE...)

Anonymous said...

They don't call it "going postal" for nothing!

Regards
Robokatie

twolf1920 said...

Thanks Robo-Now I am DEAD man!