Tuesday, October 25, 2005

As some of you may know-The new job aint happening for many reasons. I appreciated them for thinking of me for the position, but after hearing the whole story, I knew i would hate it, and probably put myself and others in bad positions if I faked it so I opted to quit before I started. A mans GOT to know his limitations. Clint Eastwood was DAMN right!



I asked this guy-I think hes a "Job fairy" to wave a magic wand and help me decide what to do when I grow up. The dickhead had the nerve to tell me that:

1) He isn't God, and

2) Grow the hell up, and figure it out for myself.

I came to realize that he was right. I need to figure this out, and I am taking action towards that end.

But until then...WHY THE HELL WAS I TAKING ADVICE FROM THIS NUTJOB???!?!?!

No comments: