Tuesday, October 11, 2005



Joke of the day

Johnny arrives home from school every day at 4pm on the dot.
One afternoon when he gets home, he can't find his mother anywhere. He looks thru the house and eventually finds her in her bedroom, covered in oil, rubbing herself and moaning "I want a man! I want a man!"
The next day when Johnny gets home, again he can't find his mum and she's in her room, covered in oil, rubbing herself and moaning "I want a man! I want a man!"
The following day, when Johnny get's home, he finds his mum in her room again, covered in oil, rubbing herself and this time the milkman's on top of her, humping away. So Johnny thinks "Right!"
The next day Johnny comes home a little earlier and goes straight to his room. His mother, expecting him home at 4pm, starts to worry as Johnny hasn't shown up. She looks thru the house and eventually finds him in his room, covered in oil, rubbing himself and moaning "I want a bike! I want a bike!"

4 comments:

jamwall said...

i should try that in my office to get a raise!

twolf1920 said...

That wouldn't work for me...I am my own boss...For NOW of course~

twolf1920 said...

LMAO! Welcome Cliff! Good one!

AND I STILL NEED MORE COWBELL!

jamwall said...

if twolf dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!