Thursday, March 08, 2007


Listen to me. Hear the words that are coming out of my mouth. FEEL me on this....I Really am serious...Get the gist and feel the emotion...and then WRITE THIS DOWN and pass this along...

This movie SUCKS ASS!!!!

Yes LITERALLY as well. there is a rather repulsive eastern block Jack-assian scene where this guy and a fat guy are "nude wrestling". I thought I was going to HURL!

Don't get me wrong! I LIKE puerile and potty humor. Hell sometimes that gets the laughing and crying reaction out of me. I mean see the "Dick in the Box" post?

Maybe it was the medication I am on. Maybe its because I KNOW lots of immigrant Russians...I dunno guys. I simply hated this film SO much, i was tempted to go back to the video store and DEMAND my $2.99 back. Or maybe claim it was defective.

I was ripped off. I was scammed. I was cheated. And I DON'T like it.

I guess the DVD itself should have clued me in. It looked SO much like a "copied DVD"...thats right..It was a gimmick..It was supposed to look "third world" that I actually called the video store to confirm that someone didn't steal the ORIGINAL Dvd and replace it with the "fake one".

Sometimes the powers that be try to save you from making a big mistake.

I wasn't listening very well!

7 comments:

Ice said...

I never saw it, so I won't be rushing to now :)

Thanks for the review, Ebert :)

twolf1920 said...

No Problemo My little Canadian Strumpet!

Ice said...

I thought that said supertramp when I first glanced :) lol

As someone once said... Canada is like Mexico with snow, the 'other' Mexico...? Umm, no!

Alright, I'm off to get my dogsled and oil change, hose down my igloo with a fresh coat of ice, buy some new moccasins and a new toque and enjoy a dinner with an eskimo friend of whale blubber :)

BYEEEEEEEEE :)

twolf1920 said...

hahaha! What-EVER...What you really mean is you are going to a Hockey game and going to drink a bunch of Canadian Beer!

Ice said...

Yeah, I really meant I'm going to a hockey game to drink MAD beer...

Buuuuuuuuuuusted.

twolf1920 said...

I KNEW it...You Canuck-toe you!

Ice said...

haha... watch it, buddy... I am sure to 'tuck' mine in before leaving the building!