Thursday, March 08, 2007

Gene Siskel Has been REINCARNATED, and is alive and well at Twolfs Blog!


This is a post I did at Shifes Blog



The
300
I am gonna have a BIG stiffy until I get to see this...Just watching the TRAINING these actors had to endure to get ready for the roles impresses me. I love ALL things done like comic books!

Fast Food Nation Uhhhhhh DUHHHH! They have been telling us ALL that fast food IS the root of all evil. As a man whos cholesterol is 350, and his Triglcerrides of 650, I can attest that high fat food will be the death of us all.

Heroes and 24 My High Def 50" DLP and DVR LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE these shows, as do I. Shife, is it me, or is the BEST things in entertainment come from network mini-series and HBO/SHOWTIME Minis?

Let me list a few:

Deadwood If you can ignore the numerous f-Bombs...And I hate westerns, but LOVE this show!

Sopranos Yeah they were resting on their laurels a little bit, but ya still gotta love them jersey Mooks!

JerichoIf If this scenario doesn't scare you, no evil thing will. The aftermath of American society as seen by the inhabitants of a small town after a communist nuclear attack.
Boston
Legal
God my DVR LOVES Shatner and Spader. Fun Brash and bold, this show is for the thinking individual, but ofttimes has plenty of toilet humor while CONSISTENTLY pushing the boundaries of propriety. Political correct its NOT, and THANK GOD for that!

19 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Nice work indeed. I do watch Jericho as well, and it is kind of scary imagining an event like that happeneing in the U.S. My favorite HBO shows are Entourage and Sopranos. I did like Lucky Louie but that got canned.
I desperately want to watch Heroes in HD but our local channels have not come through yet. Peter kicking Sylar's ass would look so awesome in HD.
And 300 is going to be so cool.

twolf1920 said...

DAMMIT IT I forgot about Entourage...The Agent is AWESOME!

twolf1920 said...

Too bad you are in Idaho! If you ever make it to MN, you are invited!

SIMON said...

Don't get a lot of that tv over here, sometimes tho that makes me feel quite lucky.
Thanks for the comments and the link, just got in to this linky business so have added you Ok?

See you around

Ice said...

Deadwood - I thought that meant deadbird... ya know... dead dick. : P

Ice said...

*THA BONER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!*

JM said...

Entourage!!!

twolf1920 said...

Damn Ice...I see you have DICK on the brain!

Rebecca said...

sad to say I don't watch a;ot of tv around here. if its not something parent approved its not on. movies.....love anything scary.

twolf1920 said...

...Like Spongebob???

Ice said...

lol..... SpongeBob is hilarious.

Spongebob: "Patrick, dont you have somewhere stupid to be"

Patrick: "OH MY GOD!!! I'm late!!!"

Ice said...

Dick on the brain? .... teeheheee... umm NO, okay- maybe.

Mr. Shife said...

BSG is indeed a good one. I am still trying to figure out what really happened to Starbuck.

jamwall said...

when i first saw the TV trailer for "300" i thought it was a very sophisticated video game. it looks like very elaborately-choreographed computer animation, all of it.

then i realized, my god, this is mostly live action!

might be worth a look. i hear the dialogue is laughably bad though, but the visuals knock your underwear off.

twolf1920 said...

I GOTS ta see it Jammers...

Shife, She AINT dead..THAT much I DO know...

Ice-Spongebob is GREAT cause the adults AND the kids can both like it!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the boots were approximately 170 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices as regards the boots are all over 300 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?