Sunday, February 25, 2007


Ablation Procedure Countdown!!!
I have to admit to being a little nervous. I am a PUSS by nature with a low tolerance for pain. That being said, I am also hopeful that this will work.
I KNOW that I am capable of MUCH MORE physically, and that palpatations have been holding me back for many years. Heres how:
1) I used to go on a Moderate (Bicycle) road ride with MUCH better riders than me. I had the energy and the fitness, but the PALPATATION attacks would ALWAYS come at the peak or near the halfway point, and becuase of the no-drop policy, tHE WHOLE PACK would have to wait for me til it stopped. i had to stop going for THEIR sakes.
2) I would get the WHILE BOWLING!!! BOWLING is NOT a HIGH INTENSITY SPORT!!!
3) It freaked out my friends. It worried them. I stopped going with other people because I knew it would make them worry!
3 years of this shit! I am READY for a CURE!
I am ready for this. Its time. I will document the whole thing with pictures, and you are all coming with me!

2 comments:

tkkerouac said...

NICE TEMPLATE.I like this antiqued look. Are you experiencing anxiety attacks?

twolf1920 said...

Thanks. The only thing that sucks is that I LOST ALL my visitors comments!

The COMMENTS are the things I liked the most. No, it's real true palpitations. I have a heart defect that is pretty common. My mom has it too. Its a physical thing that (at first) made me anxious, but now they are merely a nuisance!