Wednesday, November 16, 2005



Time to be serious-I personally KNOW 3 couples who are having this go on in their lives. It was only a "light slap", but I have to believe thats how the nightmares start.



It is NEVER ACCEPTABLE FOR ABUSE TO OCCUR AND THERE IS NO SITUATION THAT EVER JUSTIFIES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking? abuse happens people...And it happens more than you know. I have been abused in my lifetime, and I have seen it inflicted on those I care about. It is NEVER NEVER NEVER acceptable.

If you are ABUSED, get HELP! Don't let the abuser get away with it! The law is on your side. if you DO let the abuser continue to abuse, then you are SICK, and you need HELP TOO. Normal people do NOT let others ABUSE THEM. Its OK to ask for help! YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS...YOU ARE WORTHY OF GETTING HELP!!

If you are AN ABUSER-GET HELP!!! Get COUNSELING!! You are SICK! If you don't, know that youre behavior will NOT be tolerated, and if good people witness it, we WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED! We will NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU BEAT ON YOUR VICTIM!!!

I am sick to death of the fact in our society with ALL THE INFORMATION and DEMONIZATION of ABUSE that it still is an option for some people. It is SICK, and it should make US SICK and want to take action!

Nuff said?

No comments: