Thursday, September 22, 2005

I decided in the beginning of the summer to make a buch of changes to my lifestyle, one of them being to start bicycling for health, and because my ankles are all messed up. The pedaling, I thought, would help rehab them.

Once I got started going, I found I loved it. I mean its like a zen thing.I feel like I am floating, andI get my best answers to questions when I am out there. I think it's because I have to talk alot at my job. I mean its part of the deal. I am in the mortgage biz, and I am on the phone yakity yakking all day long.

But i have found to get answers, I need to have some "quiet time". And to do that, I need to do something, because I also have Adult ADD so I think better if I am doing an activity that doesn't take thinking.

Well since this is my very first posting with my friend J's help, I am going to publish it, and get an opinion on my coached HTML kung fu style.

2 comments:

That One Chick You Know said...

ROCK ON RAZZAMATAD!!!

Good for you for starting to blog again. Your piece of 'zen' mind will blossom with the wisdom you will gain from writing and sharing your ideas.


Be one with the blogger.....

Ooooommmmmmmm

twolf1920 said...

I AM one with my blog...OHMMMMMMM