Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Well you gotta give him credit...He keeps coming back!



Mikey sez:
well i see how you people are when someone tells the truth you have to bash them. Sorry you cant listen to someone with some common sence.

To which I reply...And I hope its my final one:

Actually I was responding to you calling anyone who disagrees with YOU UN-AMERICAN. Nice try to turn that around though. Keep coming back, maybe we can help further educate you on how not to run your mouth...THINK young man before you SPEW out nonsense,and you will further your cause MUCH better.
My brother "B" who is a POLI-SCI major AND a Republican...YES...A REPUBLICAN...and I have MANY healthy debates and fun ones at that. I agree with MANY Republican views like on the subject of Welfare, but disagree with many others. So "B" and I have some great Arguments, and i learn something from hime every time. Of course he never insults my views during the debates...and I never insult his. We merly disagree on them.
We both have a problem with the narrowminded. Narrowmindedness is the reason for the ignorant to CONTINUE to stay ignorant, and it is generally a high dose of EGO that perpetuates it.
You see, he is a fine representation of his political party. he makes great points without having to bash others by calling them "Not true Americans". Become informed before you open your pie-hole, and stop embarassing yourself and others.
I had some fun with you as I do with many of the mean spirited rednecks. If you were merely ignorant, I would have not flamed you as much. But ya hadda go and get all HITLER on us, so its my duty to deal wit ya!
At least you were man enough to keep coming back and duking it out. I can respect that. Now if you can learn to get the wax out of your ears and put it in your mouth (or maybe the keyboard) you can learn that there are LOTS of TRUE Americans here.
Hows THAT for "common sence"?
Nuff said!

No comments: