Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bike Log
Mileage-18.36
Temperature-99
Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
It was HOT today, so I took it easy. Got a little sick at the 3/4 way point, so I took a time out, and drank fluids-Headache and palpatations went away, an was able to continue.
Observations:
1) I LOVE it when I yell "passing' to pass someone and they point of wave. Because of IPODS, which YES I own one (But don't wear out on the road because I NNED to hear cars/DOGS/People) It helps when my warnings are acknowledged!
2) Old people need to get off the goddamned road if they are too impaired by old age or other maladies to drive. One almost caused SEVERAL accidents today.
3) Never bomb a hill on a city street unless you are willing to get hit. Use your brakes, and save the bombing for the parkways. (See the "old Person" reference above. I was bombing a hill when the old fart almost killed me)

No comments: